Terms and Conditions of Use
Red Rock Training is pleased to offer a new approach to their clients which allows FREE use of the system and selected titles for an agreed period. Please read the following Terms and Conditions that not only cover the use of the Red Rock system and any “offer” available during any advertised “offer period”. These terms apply to anyone taking advantage of any “offer” whether at organisational or individual level. Your use of the website implicitly deems your acceptance of any applicable terms and conditions published therein.
Your use of this website indicates your agreement to the following terms and conditions.
Any person or organisation using the website and/or taking advantage of any “offer” made available by Red Rock Training is deemed to be aware of and agree to the following:
- Registration to the site during any “offer period” does not guarantee any organisation or individual ongoing access to the website, which may be terminated at any time without notice.
- Registration and access to specifically requested courses/titles are made available during any “offer period” on a trial basis only. Once registered to the system, access to agreed courses/titles does NOT commit the organisation or individually registered user to any financial commitment during the agreed “offer period”.
- All Red Rock training programmes, the site, administrative tools and associated reporting functions that are accessed through the system during any “offer period” remain the exclusive property of Red Rock Training.
- Those using the website are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any content appearing on the website and Red Rock Training does not make any representations or warranties in relation to the content appearing on the Website. In particular, Red Rock Training does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the content.
- During any “offer period” Red Rock training will allow access to specifically agreed/listed course titles but on completion, certificates for any course titles will not be available.
- At the end of any agreed “offer period” Red Rock Training will offer organisations the opportunity to either:
- Upgrade their registration to continue to use the Red Rock system under an extended agreement
- Purchase certificates for any of the courses/titles completed during the “offer period”
- Cease the use of all aspects of the system with no further commitment
- Red Rock Training will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by relying on the content contained in the Website. Any person or entity that relies on information contained herein does so at his or her own risk.
- The Website contains images and content that may be protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. No pages on the Website may be copied, downloaded, printed or circulated to employees, agents, representatives, clients or any other third party without specific written consent from Red Rock Training.
- References in this site to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise, does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by Red Rock Training.
- The Website contains links to third party websites and to material and information created and maintained by organisations other than Red Rock Training. These links are provided solely for the convenience of Red Rock clients and users. Red Rock Training does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any third party information nor any material accessed by means of such links on the Website. The inclusion of a link is not intended to reflect the importance of the third party materials accessed through it, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed, the accuracy of material, the products or services offered or any other information made available on a third party website and accessed by means of a site link. By using a link from the Website to a third party website, users access the third party websites and use the information, materials, products and services thereon solely at their own risk.
- By using Red Rock Training web pages, you assume all risks associated with the use of this site, including any risk to your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file which might be transmitted or activated via a Red Rock Training web page or through your access to it. Red Rock Training shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits resulting from the use or misuse of the information contained in Red Rock Training web pages.